“The core piece of our labeling machines”
Compact and with a unique versatility in its class. Regardless of the setting, the basic drive unit with servomotor is always the same.
Having one unit means that there is only one risk, therefore, only one type of spare part. This also means lower costs, fulfilling its great advantage, which is, the ability to add modules that give the support to meet the desired process and increase productivity.
Thanks to its wide range of modules available, the Herma 400 label can be integrated into any production line or in a labeling machine designed for a particular process.
Universal pedestal H400
Convenient mounting options:
It has different adjustment ranges. Up to 3 axes and additional swivel function.
Winding system H400
Solid performance, high technological intelligence and minimal space requirements.
The complete system of motorized reel that wounds and unwinds the units, easily allows over 120, 000 label applications per hour. This is an ideal setting at high speeds reached by rotating machines, even adding this system, space requirements remain minimal, as only occupy 58 mm.
|Superficial||50 mm (2.3″) installation depth.|
|Intelligence||Its components are automatically adapted to the process that it taking place.|
|Quick||Rewind speed of 120 m/min (4,700″/min).|
It has the possibility of using oversized reels with up to 500 mm.
- A single program operates all components.
- Spiral device located between the unwind unit and the applicator.
- Label reel protection guaranteed. Free of inertia.
- Maximum label placement accuracy, even in high production speeds.
- Wide power options.
- Communication between the applicator Herma 400 module and the reel system through Bluetooth increases the performance of the process.
- Carbon fiber disc approximately 1/3 lighter, providing wound and unwind to high speed requirements in a short time.
This technology is the perfect solution for any business that needs to reduce their production costs and increase reliability in their process.
|Quick||Depending on the printing area, it is possible to print up to 200 labels per minute.|
Provides confidence in the process with minimal maintenance services required, it also reduces them close to 0%. No need to stop the system if a ribbon rupture occurs or when the consumables are being changed. You can integrate the encoder to any production line, and has the option to add a vision systems for traceability of the process.
- Available for regular paper and aluminum cover.
- High resistance.
- Adhesive available for a wide range of surfaces.
- CO2 Laser Marking track.
- Marked accurate and fast.
- Marked without touching the product.
- Simple operation.
- Process with high security.
- High contrast and sharpness.
- No need consumables.
Recommended for marking applications:
- Lot, expiration date.